Gluten Free Moong Dal Bread
This bread dough is a mix of moong dal, almond and flax seed flours to create a delicious gluten free bread loaf. I've been trying to find a recipe that gives me a nice crust like bread. I added moong dal flour to see how it came out and I think it helps form the nice crust you see in the photo. Though I will be playing with the ratios as I think the moong dal was a little too pronounced in taste. The great thing is this came out just great in the Zojirushi! This mades a fairly small loaf that was only about 1/3 of my 1 pound loaf pan.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 100 g milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100 g moong dal flour
- 10 g flax seed meal
- 50 g almond flour
- 4 ounces milk, dry
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces moong dal flour
- 2 teaspoons flax seed meal
- 3 1/2 tablespoons almond flour
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Add wet ingredients into the Zogirushi or other bread maker.
Add dry ingredients on top of the wet ingredients.
Set on cake and start. Scrape down the sides during initial mixing.
You'll also love
- Creme de Menthe Layer Cake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers Snack 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Asian Mochi Rolls 驴打滚儿 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Einkorn Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Cornbread 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegan Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls, Bread Machine Style 4.4/5 (8 Votes)