Jalapeno Poppers Snack
Mmmm. Jalapeno poppers just like the restaurants! Serve with a side of ranch dressing.
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8-ounce) box cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 box panko breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Either cut Jalapenos in half or cut off top and clean out the pepper.
Fill or stuff jalapeno pepper halves with cream cheese and press halves back together.
Combine eggs, water and salt.
Dip jalapeno peppers into egg mixture and into breadcrumbs. Place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F. Deep fry peppers in batches for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer jalapeno poppers to paper towels to drain.
Tip: Wear disposable gloves when handling the jalapeños.
You'll also love
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hash... 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pizza Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Ham Salad 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Fried Zucchini Batter 4.1/5 (70 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers with Lime... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe