Slow-Cooker Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 flat boneless pork loin roast (4 lb.)
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. zest and 1/4 cup juice from 1 orange
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
MIX cranberry sauce, dressing and soy sauce; pour over meat. Cover with lid.
COOK on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquid in slow cooker. Cover meat to keep warm. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH 10 min. or until thickened.
SLICE meat; place on platter. Drizzle lightly with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cherry Pavlova with... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Spread 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Deviled Avocado Eggs 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Smoked Gouda-Chorizo Jalapeño... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef-Stuffed Crescents 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Kissed Brownie Bites 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Brownie Bites 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Quick and Easy! Raspberry Jelly... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)