Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies have it all-banana, peanut butter, oatmeal, and chocolate chips! And guess what? They are gluten-free and vegan too! I love these healthy cookies!
- 3 large, very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, slightly warmed, but not melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Stir in the peanut butter, coconut oil, agave, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
In a separate medium bowl, stir together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop spoonfuls of dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set. Let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
If you don't need the cookies to be vegan, you can use honey instead of agave nectar and regular chocolate chips. I love these cookies eaten right out of the freezer.
You'll also love
- Creamy Hot & Spicy Shrimp 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage Pancake Muffins 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cranberry Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Mint Oreo Cookie... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Banana Bread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)