Shrimp & Zucchini Stir Fry
- 4 cup frozen cooked brown rice
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 pound (26 to 30 ct) medium shrimp
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced and halved
- 2 tsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 bunch green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
Cooking time 25mins
1. Reheat rice as label directs. Let cool. In 12" skillet, heat tbsp oil on medium, - high until hot. Add shrimp to skillet; sprinkle with 1/8 tsp freshly grounded black pepper. Cook 2 minutes or until almost opaque throughout, stirring occasionally. Add 1 tbsp maple syrup. Cook 1 minute or until shrimp is opaque throughout. With slotted spoon, transfer to medium bowl.
2. To same skillet, add zucchini cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add remaining 1 tbsp maple syrup and 1/2 tsp soy sauce. Add 2 tbsp water if pan is dry. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring and scraping up any browned bits. Transfer zucchini and any juices to bowl with shrimp.
3. To same skillet, add green onions, ginger, and remaining tbsp oil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 1 minute stirring, Add rice, remaining 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook 3 minutes or until rice is hot, stirring constantly. Serve rice with shrimp.