Chicken with Spicy Rice
Also known as AbbeChicken
- 8 chicken thighs with skin and bone
- 2 onions - chopped
- 1 - 14.5 oz can diced jalepeno tomatoes
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 3 + cups water
- red pepper flakes - to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 75mins
Saute onion in oil until clear.
Add tomatoes, paprika and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
Add chicken and mix well.
Cover and cook on low heat for 50 minutes. Stirring intermittently.
Add rice and water. Re-cover and cook for 20 minutes until rice is done.
You'll also love
- Lemon Sauce for Pancakes 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Grilled Steakhouse Steak Tips 3.9/5 (103 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Flat Belly- Caribbean Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie 4/5 (66 Votes)
- Italian Braised Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Sriracha Sweet and Spicy Chicken... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)