Chicken with Spicy Rice
Also known as AbbeChicken
- 8 chicken thighs with skin and bone
- 2 onions - chopped
- 1 - 14.5 oz can diced jalepeno tomatoes
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 3 + cups water
- red pepper flakes - to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 75mins
Saute onion in oil until clear.
Add tomatoes, paprika and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
Add chicken and mix well.
Cover and cook on low heat for 50 minutes. Stirring intermittently.
Add rice and water. Re-cover and cook for 20 minutes until rice is done.
You'll also love
- Kielbasa, Chicken & Pasta Casserole 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Lobster Salad Roll 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles with Chicken &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Herbed Chicken... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Chicken 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Ultimate Healthified Buffalo... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)