Baked Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Crispy Cheddar Chicken is easy to make. Serve with the gravy you make. Perfect with a side of mashed potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
Crush crackers. If using chicken breasts and not tenders, cut each chicken breast into 3 large pieces. Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine. Dip each piece of chicken into the milk and then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers. Then press the cheesy coated chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in.
Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan. Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken. Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
In a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.
You'll also love
- Best French Toast Ever 4.1/5 (182 Votes)
- Panera Bread Signature Macaroni &... 4.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Panda Express-Style Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (144 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock... 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken... 4.2/5 (175 Votes)
- Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)