Corn Flake Chicken Fingers
- For Cornflake Coating:
- 2 lbs. Chicken breast, sliced thin into fingers
- 1 cup sour milk (combine 1 cup of milk with 1 teaspoon vinegar and let stand for ten minutes until the milk curdles)
- 2 cups crushed original Cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper (each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Vegetable Oil
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 32mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Marinate Chicken in sour milk while preparing the cornflake coating.
In a large bowl, combine cornflakes, flour, cornmeal and seasonings.
Dip each chicken strip into the cornflake mixture and place on a baking tray. Drizzle each pan with vegetable oil and let bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden.
You'll also love
- Easy Blueberry-Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Healthified Cashew Chicken and... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Crack Chicken 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Bites Recipe 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- T-Fal Acti-Fry Italian Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Ranch Cornflake... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)