Chicken Caesar Wraps
Taking that delicious salad and transforming it into a handheld delight!
- 10 " Tortilla Wraps (Any flavor will do)
- 16 oz of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz bottle of Italian Dressing
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Head of Romaine Lettuce
- Creamy Caesar Dressing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Put your chicken breasts in a bowl or container that seals well.
2. Pour entire bottle of Italian dressing over the breasts. Put the lid on and gentle shake.
3. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
4. Fire up the grill to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. When the grill is ready, place the chicken breasts over direct heat.
6. Grill the breasts until done.
7. Let the cooked breasts rest for about five minutes.
8. Slice the breasts into strips.
9. Build your wrap by preference: I like lettuce, chicken, cheese, dressing.
You'll also love
- One Pot Meal: Man-Pleasing BBQ... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- One-Pot Garden Chicken and Noodles 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Southern-Style Fried Fish Sandwich 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Enchiladas 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Ranch (or Caesar) Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Caesar Potato & Egg Salad 4.4/5 (15 Votes)