OLD BAY® Steamed Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Traditional steamed shrimp is full of flavor when you start with Old Bay seasoning. Serve the shrimp either warm or chilled. Leftover shrimp make a delicious shrimp salad.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 cup OLD BAY® Cocktail Sauce
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
In a medium saucepan, mix vinegar, water and Old Bay Seasoning. Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp, then cover.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until hungry guests arrive. Best served with punchy cocktail sauce and lively conversation.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate-Banana Pudding Trifle 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Fried Rice 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Charleston Shrimp Perloo 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli with Marinara... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Har mee, A Malaysian Prawn Noodle... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)