OLD BAY® Steamed Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Traditional steamed shrimp is full of flavor when you start with Old Bay seasoning. Serve the shrimp either warm or chilled. Leftover shrimp make a delicious shrimp salad.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 cup OLD BAY® Cocktail Sauce
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
In a medium saucepan, mix vinegar, water and Old Bay Seasoning. Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp, then cover.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until hungry guests arrive. Best served with punchy cocktail sauce and lively conversation.
You'll also love
- Baked Whole Flounder 3.8/5 (165 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini With Mozzarella 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Wasatch Mountain Chili 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Corn Pudding - Jiffy 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Barefoot... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Caribbean Steak with Grilled... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Seared Sesame Tuna & Grilled... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce 4.4/5 (14 Votes)