Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
Love these flavors all mixed together to make this mustard sauce that is great on crab, seafood and also yummy along side a big steak!
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not miracle whip
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce, like A1
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
In a bowl, whisk together the dry mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, cream and salt until smooth and combined.
Chill at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve. Serve with crab claws or other seafood and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Scallp Piccata on Angel Hair Pasta 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato and Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Rosemary-Olive Oil Potato Chips 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Applesauce-Raisin Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Sesame Ginger Salmon w/ Ginger... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Chex Mix 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Dublin Coddle Irish Sausage,... 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Stuffed... 3.9/5 (62 Votes)