5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
5 Ingredients and 20 Minutes is all you need to create these tasty appetizers with shredded, chicken, cream cheese, Frank's Red Hot sauce and green onions rolled up in soft flour tortillas.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from popsugar.com
Mix chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, and green onions until combined.
Spread on to tortillas. Wrap tortillas up jelly-roll style, and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Pop into the fridge to chill for 10 minutes. If serving later, individually wrap rolls in plastic before cutting, and chill in the fridge.
Garnish with sliced green onion.
You'll also love
- Peach Whisky Barbecue Chicken... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Paleo Almond butter chicken wings 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Savory Palmiers from Ina Garten 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Wheat Belly Grainless Granola 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Wasabi-Crusted Chicken Breasts 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Chicken Pozole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups 4.3/5 (4 Votes)