4 Ingredient Chicken Rice Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 package onion soup mix (or use homemade)
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper.
Pour uncooked rice over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Combine mushrooms soup and 1½ cups of water. Pour over chicken.
Cover and bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
You'll also love
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Zest Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Zucchini Enchilada... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Ground Chicken Rice Bowls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Chicken & Biscuit... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Tater Tot Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)