Wheat Belly Grainless Granola
Wheat Belly Grainless Granola, gluten and wheat free granola. A great snack or way to start your day! Enjoy.
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1 cup raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almonds, slivered
- 2 tablespoons whole flaxseeds or chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil, coconut oil or walnut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar free hazelnut syrup (or sweetener equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine the cashews, pumpkin seeds, almonds, flaxseeds, coconut, and cinnamon. Add the oil and syrup and mix together.
Spread the mixture on a baking sheet in a 1/2" thick layer. Bake for 10-20 minutes, stirring once, or until golden.