One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta with Tomatoes
If you're looking for a rich and flavorful dinner that's ready in less than 20 minutes then this One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta with Tomatoes recipe is for you!
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 8 ounces (2 1/2 cups) small, dry pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Juice from one large or two small lemons
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from yellowblissroad.com
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir, cooking until soft and nearly translucent.
Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Add chicken and cook until just browned.
Stir in the pasta, tomatoes, chicken broth, lemon juice, water, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and continue to stir often, uncovered, for about nine minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Remove from heat, sprinkle cheese on top, and cover for ten minutes or until cheese is melted and remaining liquid is absorbed.
You'll also love
- Beef Stroganoff 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Jello 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes From Skillet 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Toasted Coconut Waffles 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Key Lime Muffins 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Red-Bean Burgers with Avocado and... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken-Chile Stew 4.6/5 (11 Votes)