Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins
The batter for these delicious muffins will keep in your refrigerator for up to six weeks! So you can conveniently bake the number you want each morning.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 4 1/2 cup Raisin Bran flakes
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix well the eggs, oil, sugar, buttermilk and Raisin Bran.
Sift dry ingredients and add to cereal mixture.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Store remaining batter in a large covered container in the refrigerator. Do not stir again until ready to bake.
You'll also love
- Leftover Roast - Beef Barley Soup 3.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Mr. Greek Potatoes 3.8/5 (76 Votes)
- Zucchini Tomato Breakfast Bake 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Vegan Creamy Lemon Asparagus Pasta 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Key Lime Coconut Snowballs 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Schwans triple berry crumble 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Ham Loaf 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- ICE CREAM W RUM RAISIN SAUCE 4.3/5 (4 Votes)