Schwans triple berry crumble
This triple berry crumble is so easy and so delicious! For a nice twist, oats can be added into the topping, or brown sugar substituted for 1/4 cup of the white sugar.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups frozen triple berry blend
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat over to 400°F.
In a medium bowl mix flour and sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mix is crumbly.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch, then add water. Cook over medium heat until mix boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in vanilla.
Place berries in a 2 quart. baking dish. Stir in hot cornstarch mix. Crumble topping over fruit.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is browned and crispy.
You'll also love
- Lemon Chicken in Slow Cooker 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Jamaican Coconut Filling for... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bavarian Pork Chops and Sauerkraut 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Ham Loaf 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Yellow Hammer 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip ... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cookies 3.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Cranberry... 4/5 (4 Votes)