Schwans triple berry crumble
This triple berry crumble is so easy and so delicious! For a nice twist, oats can be added into the topping, or brown sugar substituted for 1/4 cup of the white sugar.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups frozen triple berry blend
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat over to 400°F.
In a medium bowl mix flour and sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mix is crumbly.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch, then add water. Cook over medium heat until mix boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in vanilla.
Place berries in a 2 quart. baking dish. Stir in hot cornstarch mix. Crumble topping over fruit.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is browned and crispy.
You'll also love
- Grown Up Orange Julius 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Balsamic Onions 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broiled Steelhead Trout with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Freezer Jam 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple-Cranberry Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Pistachio Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Currant & Walnut Stuffing 4/5 (1 Votes)