Baked Parmesan Zucchini
Zucchini halves are sprinkled with a little Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and then baked for 15 minutes in a 400°F oven. Simple and delicious!
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place zucchini halves onto baking pan, skin sides down, and brush with olive oil.
Sprinkle each zucchini half with salt and pepper, then about 1 tablespoon cheese.
Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown and zucchini is tender.
You'll also love
- Antipasto Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- How to Roast Canned Tomatoes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bangin' Brussel Sprouts 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Rustic Spaghetti Squash Medley 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie with Candied Pecans 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheezy Zucchini And Pasta Frittata 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini-Walnut Bundt Cake with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)