Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti
Love buffalo chicken? Your family will love this quick and easy casserole that mixes shredded buffalo chicken with ricotta cheese, ranch dressing and pasta, topped with shredded cheese. A little spice and a lot of creamy goodness!
- SLOW COOKED SHREDDED BUFFALO CHICKEN:
- 3 large frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 oz) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 packet ranch dip dix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces Ricotta
- 1/2 lb shredded smoked fontina
- 3 cups ranch dressing
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta
Adapted from dreamingallday.com
To cook shredded buffalo chicken, put frozen chicken in slow cooker and pour in the buffalo wing sauce. Sprinkle ranch dip mix on top and add butter. Cook on low for 9 hours. Use a spaghetti spoon or fork to shred the chicken—it should fall apart with very little effort.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook rigatoni pasta according to package directions.
Lightly coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix shredded buffalo chicken, ricotta, ranch dressing, and rigatoni, and pour into casserole dish. Top with smoked fontina.
Place in oven and set timer for 25 mins.
After 25 mins, broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned.
You'll also love
- Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Wrap 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Manicotti Recipe 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Cannelloni... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)