Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Chicken Wrap
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- 2 cans Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (I used pizza dough)
- 2 cups chicken chunks, cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli, frozen, steamed and chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spread both cans of crescents length wise to form a long rectangle.
3. Press each of the seams to form a single layer of dough.
4. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, broccoli and ranch
5. Spread mixture over the center of the croissant dough evenly to create a log.
6.Using a sharp knife, cut horizontal strips 1 inch apart down each side of the crescent dough.
7.Fold the dough strips over the top of the chicken mixture, alternating left and right to create a braid.
8.Bake for 28 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Crescent Apple Danish 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Knock-Your-Pants-Off Sweet & Spicy... 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Chilean Sea Bass with a... 3.9/5 (106 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Bourbon Crockpot... 3.9/5 (189 Votes)
- Greek Style Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken and Potatoes 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken and Pineapple... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
Review this recipe