Brown Sugar Baked Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are SUPER easy, smell delicious, taste delicious and are ready in less than 30 minutes. You most likely have all the ingredients in your spice cabinet! What are you waiting for – make it tonight! You will be a hero!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Chipolte chili powder, any type of chili powder will work in this recipe
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley or cilantro, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Salt and pepper chicken pieces.
In a large bowl, combine all other spice ingredients including oil, and mix together.
Add seasoned chicken to the bowl with spices.Toss all together. Get in there and use your hands to coat everything evenly.
Place the wings on a baking sheet, and bake for 25 minutes. About halfway through the baking process, rotate the wings/chicken and finish cooking.
Smells delicious, tastes delicious and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Sprinkle wings with a little parsley or cilantro to add a little greenery to the plate
Rubber gloves are a good idea, if you don’t want to get the chicken and red coloring all over your skin. You need to toss with your hands. Otherwise… good old-fashioned soap and hot water will clean you up just fine! Don’t be afraid of the chicken. Just use clean hands before handling.
Can use boneless chicken cut up into bites for this recipe.
You'll also love
- BLT Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Chinese-Style Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Rajas con Queso Mini Tamales 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Roll ups with Fresh... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese with... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Pound Cake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Corn Dogs 4.6/5 (24 Votes)