Cherry-Orange pull apart breakfast bread
Sweet, buttery pull-apart bread is made easily by a fast cutting-and-stacking dough technique.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel (from 2 oranges)
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Watkins™ Pure Almond Extract
Heat oven to 350°F. In small microwavable bowl, microwave 1/4 cup of the butter uncovered on High 30 to 50 seconds or until melted. Line bottom of 9x5-inch loaf pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Lightly brush bottom and sides with small amount of the melted butter. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar, cherries and orange peel; set aside.
Unroll 1 can of dough on work surface; press to form 16x12-inch rectangle. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut crosswise into 4 rows to make 4 (12x4-inch) rectangles. Brush rectangles with some of the remaining melted butter.
Working quickly, sprinkle 1 rectangle with 1 rounded tablespoon sugar mixture. Top with another dough rectangle, butter side down. Brush top of rectangle with some of the butter, and sprinkle with 1 rounded tablespoon sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining 2 rectangles.
With sharp knife, cut stack crosswise into 5 (4x2 1/2-inch) stacks. Carefully place small stacks, cut side down, in loaf pan. Repeat with remaining can of dough, sugar mixture and melted butter. Brush any remaining butter over top of loaf.
Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until deep golden brown, covering with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, if necessary, to prevent excess browning. Cool 15 minutes in pan on cooling rack. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen bread. Remove from pan to cooling rack set over a sheet of parchment paper or foil.
Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1/4 cup butter uncovered on High 30 to 50 seconds or until melted. Add the powdered sugar and almond extract; mix until smooth. Brush icing over breakfast bread. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew 4/5 (143 Votes)
- OLD FASHIONED APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Coffee Cake Cinnamon Rolls, Orange... 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- CARA’S CRISPY ORANGE... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cherry Cake 4.3/5 (49 Votes)