Apple-Cherry Dump Cake
Here's my version of dump cake. There are a lot of variations, so experiment and enjoy! Simple, quick, and easy—just "dump" the ingredients right in!
My mom uses cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. A friend says she uses blueberry pie filling and crushed pineapple. I've even heard you can use a chocolate cake mix.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 box JIFFY yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13x9 pan. "Dump" in the cherry pie filling, then the apple pie filling. Sprinkle dry cake mix over top (break up lumps a little). Drizzle with melted butter. Top with pecans.
Bake for 35 minutes, then turned off oven and leave in 10 to 15 minutes more. You may need to adjust cooking time—you just want the fruit bubbly and the topping browned.
You'll also love
- Lemon Bar Cheesecake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican Lime Maria Ice Box Cake 3.9/5 (125 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Cherry Hand Pies 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pineapple Habanero Jelly 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Amaretto... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Black forest cake (Dump Cake) 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Dump Cake I 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe