Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
Here is a cheese ball that's on the sweet side to serve with fruit or cookies. Cream cheese, peanut butter and Reese's candies are a perfect combo!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter together until combined.
Add cream cheese and peanut butter and beat until combined.
Add powdered sugar and vanilla beat until combined.
Stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
Place mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up all the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball.
Freeze ball for about 1 1/2 hours or until it is firm enough to keep its shape.
Place the Reese's Pieces on a flat plate.
Unwrap the cheese ball and roll in Reese's Pieces. Press Reese's Pieces into the cheese ball until it is fully covered.
Place the ball on a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze 2 hours or overnight.
If frozen overnight, thaw for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with Vanilla Wafers, pretzels, graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Frank's® Red Hot® Buffalo... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- Garlicky Shrimp Dip 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chile con Queso 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Herbed Goat Cheese Spread 4.6/5 (16 Votes)