Apple Cinnamon Cobbler Cakes
Can a cobbler be a cupcake? Yes, if you bake chopped apples and topping in a muffin pan! The individual mini cobblers are delish plain or with ice cream.
- Crumb topping:
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups peeled baking apples (3 medium or 2 large apples), finely chopped
- 1 cup Hungry Jack Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Vanilla ice cream (Optional)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from hungryjack.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 12 cup muffin pan generously with no-stick cooking spray.
Toss apples with 1/3 cup pancake mix. Divide apples among muffin cups.
Whisk 2/3 cup pancake mix, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs and water in mixing bowl. Pour evenly over apples.
Combine pancake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in cold butter using a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Crumble topping over each muffin cup.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- K's Fabulous Cheesy Shrimp & Grits 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Crumb Pie 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Cider Brined Pork Chops with... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Good Old American Hamburgers 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Tomato - Cucumber Mozzarella Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Overstuffed Nutters Recipe from... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Yum Yum 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot Cake for Two 4.8/5 (9 Votes)