Good Old American Hamburgers
These no frills burger patties can serve as the basis for however you choose to dress up your burgers. You can bet the patties will be on point.
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 hamburger buns
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling. Serve on buns.
You'll also love
- Tomato Pesto Tart 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mocha Latte Parfaits Recipe 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes with Chorizo... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- BBQ Beef Brisket 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Layered Pumpkin Pies in Mason... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Halloween Peep Cupcakes 4.7/5 (15 Votes)