Good Old American Hamburgers
These no frills burger patties can serve as the basis for however you choose to dress up your burgers. You can bet the patties will be on point.
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 hamburger buns
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling. Serve on buns.
You'll also love
- Grilled Blackened Tuna Steaks 4/5 (66 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemonade 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Tomato - Cucumber Mozzarella Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini Stuffed with Feta & Basil 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Gooseberry Smoothie Recipe 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider Braised... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mexican Rice Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Ala King 4.7/5 (15 Votes)