Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
This dessert is easy to make and a Trifle is always impressive.Try this recipe for Thanksgiving Dessert instead of the usual Pumpkin Pie. This is also a great dessert to serve for the Thanksgiving holiday season.
- 1 (18.25-ounces) Box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4-ounces) Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (not the pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 2 (3.4-ounces.) Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Whipped Topping
- 1 Cup Pecan Pieces
- 1 Cup English Toffee Bits
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 300mins
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Spray a 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the Cake Mix, Vanilla Pudding Mix, Pumpkin, Oil, Water, Eggs, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Cloves. Beat with a hand mixer until well combined, then pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake for 45 minutes then use a toothpick inserted in the center of the Cake to see if the Cake is done. If it comes out clean the Cake is done. All ovens cook differently so you may need to bake and additional 5 minutes.
Cool the Cake completely, then cut it into 1-inch cubes.
Whisk together the Milk and Cheesecake Pudding Mix. Allow to set, about 2-3 minutes, then fold in the Whipped Topping.
Layer 1/3 of the Cake Cubes in the bottom of a Trifle bowl. Next layer 1/3 of the Cheesecake Pudding mixture on top of the Cake Cubes. Then add 1/3 of the Pecans and Toffee Bits on top of the Pudding Mixture.
Repeat layers ending with Cheesecake mixture on top and garnish the top with remaining Pecans and Toffee bits.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker
You'll also love
- Spinach Tortellini Tomato Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Mallow Sweet Potato Bake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard Crunch 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Minestrone with Butternut Squash... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Double Fudge Brownie Mix in a Jar 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Convection Roasted Turkey Breast 3.3/5 (381 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Muffins 4.6/5 (10 Votes)