White Chicken Chili Bush's Can Recipe
Love this recipe for white chicken chili! I substitute turkey when I have leftovers from holidays.
- 1 tablesppon extra light olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounces) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (14.5 ounces) cans Bush's Great Northern Beans
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent. Add chiles, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; cook until hot.
Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Alfredo 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Roast Chicken 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Chili's Southwest Chicken &... 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Easy Chicken & Rice Wraps by... 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Panda Express Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Taquito 4.5/5 (48 Votes)