Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball
Instead of a traditional cake, this festive and fun appetizer is great for a party. Serve with Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups funfetti cake mix, dry
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup rainbow jimmies (sprinkles)
- Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies for dipping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 110mins
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter together until combined. Then add in the Funfetti cake mix, sugar, and powdered sugar and beat until combined.
Place the mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up all the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball. Freeze the ball for about 1 1/2 hours or until it is firm enough to keep its shape.
Place the rainbow jimmies on a flat plate and roll the unwrapped cheese ball in the jimmies. Make sure to press the jimmies into the cheese ball until it is fully covered.
Place the ball on a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze the cheese ball for another 2 hours or overnight. If frozen overnight, thaw for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4/5 (163 Votes)
- Dry Roasted Peanut Brittle 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Crockpot Candy 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- Moist carrot cake 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Chili's Southwest Chicken &... 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Momofuku Carrot Layer Cake 4/5 (137 Votes)