Orange and Ginger Smoothie Recipe (for Cold and Flu)
The combination of oranges and ginger in this smoothie gives you a powerful immune-boosting punch! As a bonus, it's delicious!
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 half-inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 3 cups of romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 cup almond milk, or your favorite nut milk
- 1 handful of ice cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender such as Blendtec.
Share the second serving or store it in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
You'll also love
- Whole-Grain Herbed Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Oatmeal Spiced Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Crazy Simple Cake Mix... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cranberry and Orange Juice... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Sparkling Sidecar 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple & Orange Cake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Moscato Strawberry Lemonade 4.3/5 (43 Votes)