Orange and Ginger Smoothie Recipe (for Cold and Flu)
The combination of oranges and ginger in this smoothie gives you a powerful immune-boosting punch! As a bonus, it's delicious!
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 half-inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 3 cups of romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 cup almond milk, or your favorite nut milk
- 1 handful of ice cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender such as Blendtec.
Share the second serving or store it in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad Cucumber Cups Recipe 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Parmesan & White Bean Dip 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Spiced Pear Jam 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Slab Pie 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Liquefied Ghost Cocktail 4.6/5 (14 Votes)