Trisha's Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from hellmanns.com
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with butter or no-stick cooking spray.
Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Top with broccoli. In a large bowl, mix the chicken, soup, half the cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour this over the broccoli and top with remaining cheese.
Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Southwest 2 Bean and... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Low-Carb Oven Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Broccoli Mushroom Chicken Casserole 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Broccoli & Crouton Casserole 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- One Dish Rosemary Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken, Rice and Zucchini... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)