Bertucci's Salmon Florentine Copycat
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- 1/2 lb salmon
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from bertuccisathome.blogspot.com
Season salmon with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until it easily flakes apart.
Meanwhile, heat wine in a small saucepan over medium high heat until it reduces.
Add lemon juice and capers.
When just about ready to serve, add spinach to the sauce and lightly wilt.
Remove from heat and serve over salmon.
You'll also love
- Celery Salad with Lemon & Parmesan 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Dip 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Noodle Cazuela 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon in Vodka Sauce 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
Review this recipe