- 3 large heads broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 T unsalted butter
- 1/4 c slivered almonds
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t salt
- Garnish: lemon wedges
Adapted from instyle.com
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add broccoli & blanch for 2 min.
3. Remove broccoli & rinse w/cold water to prevent further cooking.
4. In separate pan, melt butter & add almonds, sauteing over med heat until lightly browned (~5 min).
5. Transfer almonds to a plate & wipe down pan w/a kitchen towel. Add EVOO & saute garlic until fragrant. Add broccoli & stir. Sprinkle w/lemon juice & salt; cook 1 min more.
6. Remove to a warm dish; garnish w/almonds & lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Bobby Flay's Potato Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Soup, Baked Potato Soup - Fix It &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria with Cava... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BROCCOLI AND ROTEL CHEESE CASSEROLE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Katie Couric's Lemon Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)