- 3 large heads broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 T unsalted butter
- 1/4 c slivered almonds
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t salt
- Garnish: lemon wedges
Adapted from instyle.com
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add broccoli & blanch for 2 min.
3. Remove broccoli & rinse w/cold water to prevent further cooking.
4. In separate pan, melt butter & add almonds, sauteing over med heat until lightly browned (~5 min).
5. Transfer almonds to a plate & wipe down pan w/a kitchen towel. Add EVOO & saute garlic until fragrant. Add broccoli & stir. Sprinkle w/lemon juice & salt; cook 1 min more.
6. Remove to a warm dish; garnish w/almonds & lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Apricot Brandy Pound Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatball and Ravioli Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegan Cocoa Apple Cake Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Delight 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Copycat Panera Bread Broccoli... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)