Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls
- 48 oz Vegetable oil
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- 1 pkg (8oz) Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 4 oz Raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 4 oz Blackberries, rinsed and dried
- Eggroll wrappers
- 1/4 C Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 oz Chocolate chips
- 2 oz Heavy cream
- For the whipped cream (optional)
- 1 C Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
Use a medium sized sauce pan to heat oil to 365°F. If you have a candy thermometer, that is best, but not necessary. Preheat for at least 10 minutes on medium heat. Whenever you are deep frying, remember to use extreme caution as the oil is very hot.
In a separate bowl, beat egg with a fork and set aside.
In your mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream for a couple minutes until cream cheese is smooth. You may need to scrape down the bowl.
Add sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat to incorporate. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Fold berries in cream cheese mixture.
Spoon filling into the middle of the wrapper and spread out into a log shape
Fold the two sides in towards the middle creating a triangle.
Brush egg wash along the top and bottom edges.
Fold the bottom part of the triangle over the middle and tuck it into the filling.
Roll upwards until the other end is wrapped around the filling. Seal with additional egg wash.
Fry in pre-heated oil for 30-60 seconds per side until light brown. Remove with tongs and set egg rolls on paper towels to cool.
Combine sugar and cinnamon on a paper plate, roll deep fried egg rolls in cinnamon and sugar mix.
To prepare the chocolate sauce, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds. Stir until mixture is smooth. Spoon chocolate sauce onto egg rolls.
For the whipped cream, combine heavy cream and powdered sugar. Beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
You'll also love
- Soup, Baked Potato Soup - Fix It &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 21 Day Fix Bacon Cheeseburger 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Ravioli 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria with Cava... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Blackberry Pie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Raspberry Chocolate Chipotle... 5/5 (1 Votes)