Smoky BBQ Wings
Smoky BBQ Wings are what you're craving. Lick-your-fingers good, this recipe combines the flavors of chipotle pepper sauce with fresh garlic and sweet orange juice to make this savory-sweet dish that pairs perfectly with a beer.
- 3.5 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Remove tips from chicken wings and discard. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth, and divide the mixture in half.
Put the chicken and half of the sauce in a resealable plastic bag, shake to coat well and place in the refrigerator from 3 hours to overnight. Reserve the remaining sauce in the refrigerator until ready to serve with wings.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place skin side down, in a shallow baking dish. Discard marinade.
Bake for 50 minutes, flipping over half way through baking. Increase heat to broil and broil wings until crisped, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately with reserved dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Paleo & Nut Free Pumpkin Spice... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry-Pineapple Pie 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas Angel Cake 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- BACON WRAPPED SWEET POTATO BITES... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Melts 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Chicken w/Romesco... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Nana's Small Fried Apple Pies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)