Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts
Moist and flavorful chicken breasts.
- 1/2 c Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast halves, butterflied and sliced thin about 10 pieces.
- 4 T panko bread crumbs
- Italian seasoning-1 to 2 tsp
Combine mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. Arrange chicken on sprayed baking sheet. Top with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of the crumbs. Bake at 20 minutes at 425 or until browned and crusted.
You'll also love
- Smoked Cherry Barbecue Sauce 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Avocado Shake 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bush's Pulled Pork and Bean Chili 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Green Beans 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Mole Torta (Mexican... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Poblano and Pepper Jack-Stuffed... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)