Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts
Moist and flavorful chicken breasts.
- 1/2 c Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast halves, butterflied and sliced thin about 10 pieces.
- 4 T panko bread crumbs
- Italian seasoning-1 to 2 tsp
Combine mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. Arrange chicken on sprayed baking sheet. Top with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of the crumbs. Bake at 20 minutes at 425 or until browned and crusted.
You'll also love
- Flat Belly - Chicken w/Romesco... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Farfalle with Salmon and... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Classic Vanilla Pound Cake 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Sourdough-Herb Stuffed Chicken 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Oven-Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (18 Votes)