BACON WRAPPED SWEET POTATO BITES ...
- 2 medium Sweet Potato sliced into chunks approx 1-2 inches.
- 1 lb Bacon
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Chili Powder to taste
- Toothpicks (soaked in water)
This recipe is fairly simple and yet soo good!!!
Pre heat oven to 400°
Wrap each sweet potato with half a slice of bacon and secure with tooth pick
Place on lined cookie sheet (rimmed) drizzle with olive oil and season to your taste with Chili powder.
Bake for 10 minutes and turn over and sprinkle other side with chili powder if you chose (optional)
Bake other side for another 10 minutes.. Drain on Paper towels.
You'll also love
- Kimmy's Pulled Pork 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Quinoa - Garlic Mushroom 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Gingered Pear & Brandy Cocktail 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- JICAMA FRIES 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon-Crumble Apple Pie 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken, Bacon Ranch Pasta 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Charlie's Exceptionale' Potato... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cider Dijon Pork Chops with... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)