Chicken thighs with apples and onions
- 5 chicken thighs
- 1 T olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 T butter
- 1 granny smith apple , thinly sliced
- 1 small onion , thinly sliced
- 1 t dried thyme
- 1/2 t dried sage
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup apple cider
heat olive oil over medium high heat, season thighs with salt and pepper , cook until browned on both sides , about ten minutes. set aside.
add butter to pan , once melted add apple , onion , thyme , sage and nutmeg. cook until apples are tender , about 5 minutes.
add chicken stock , apple cider and chicken thighs. lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Onion and Shiitake... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- The Best Whole Chicken in a... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rigatoni and Sausage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grandgirl's Apple Cake-Paula Deen 5/5 (1 Votes)
- French Onion and Apple Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)