Ready-made ravioli and simple ingredients make this dinner of Tomato Ravioli so easy.
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, cut into wedges
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from cookinglight.com
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Halve half of tomatoes. Arrange cut tomatoes, whole tomatoes, and shallots on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; toss. Bake at 425° for 35 minutes.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to pan. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Cook ravioli according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain ravioli, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Add ravioli to tomatoes; toss. Add cooking liquid, if needed. Garnish with chopped basil.
Amount per serving
Saturated fat: 6.3g
Monounsaturated fat: 9.7g
Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
You'll also love
- White Peach Sangria with Cava... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Horseradish Scrambled Eggs 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peas, Ham and Creamy Noodles 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Turkey Noodle Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easter Macaroni Pie - Carla G. 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Linguine With Butter-Poached... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Seared... 5/5 (1 Votes)