Simply the Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- 14 oz Can Artichoke Hearts- Drained and Chopped
- 4- 6 Cups Fresh Spinach- Chopped
- 2 8 oz bricks Cream Cheese (I used reduced fat)- cubed
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Cloves Garlic- Minced (I used 2 tsp Freeze Dried Garlic)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Chips or Crackers for dipping.
Adapted from recipesthatcrock.com
Place all ingredients (except dippers) in slow cooker and combine well.
Cook on high for 1-2 hours until it stirs smooth.
Reduce to warm and serve with chips or crackers
You'll also love
- Strawberry Shortcake Milkshakes 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Broccoli-Corn Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Holiday Lettuce Salad 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Northern Spy's Kale Salad 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Spinach and Tortellini Soup 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sicilian Penne with Tilapia and... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Lasagna 4.2/5 (44 Votes)