Five-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip
By Side Passion
5 different kinds of cheeses makes this spinach-artichoke dip extra special. Serve with crackers or vegetable sticks for dipping.
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (10-ounce) package spinach, frozen, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounce) Asiago cheese, shredded
- 2 (3-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup (4-ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 150mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Drain peppers, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; chopped peppers. Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; coarsely chop artichokes.
In a 3-quart slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine spinach, cheeses, basil, onion, mayonnaise, garlic, artichoke hearts and peppers. Stir in reserved pepper and artichoke liquids. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours.
Stir dip; cook, covered, 30 to 60 minutes longer. Stir before serving; serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Party Shrimp 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemonade Iced Tea Recipe 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Cake with Orange Cream... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- End of All Cornbreads 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Potato Fish Cakes 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Triple Peanut Butter Monster... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Spinach and Feta Pie with an Oat... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Kale Slaw 4.6/5 (19 Votes)