Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
A nice mini crockpot appetizer!
- 2 boxes frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 c mayonaise
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 c Parmesan, Romano, Asiago Cheeses blend, grated
Mix all the ingredients in the crockpot. Cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 3-4 hours.
Set crockpot to warm and serve with crackers of your choice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)