Cheesy Artichoke Baguette Bites
Thick slices of baguette topped with a delicious, creamy, cheesy artichoke mixture baked to a bubbly golden brown. Garnish with freshly chopped Italian parsley or basil. Serve hot!
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2.5 ounces diced pancetta (or slightly cooked bacon)
- 1 baguette, thickly sliced
Adapted from apple-of-my-eye.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Using a stand or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add in the sour cream, mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, both cheeses, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pancetta. Beat to combine.
Spread a scant tablespoon of the artichoke dip on to each baguette slice, spreading to cover the top completely.
Bake for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned. Garnish with freshly chopped Italian parsley or basil. Serve hot!
You'll also love
- Pan Seared Halibut 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork-and-Vegetable Stir-Fry -... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Egg Mock Potato Salad 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mini Chip Cut-Out Cookies 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Blue Cheese Souffle' 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Artichokes, Crisped Salami & Pine... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Artichoke Pizza... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)