Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
If you love getting Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip at the restaurant, then you will love this homemade version. When your friends dip their chips, French bread, or veggies into this magnificent dip, they'll think you picked it up from the restaurant. They'll be shocked to learn you made it yourself. Not only is this spinach artichoke dip great for dipping, but it can also be served on a pizza or sandwich.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan Romano cheese blend, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from recipelion.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Mango Mojito Popsicles 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Salad Dressing - Avocado Citrus 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Garlic Baked Shrimp 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Rollatini 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- The Perfect Apple Crisp 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Casey's Artichoke Chicken 4.4/5 (35 Votes)