Vegan nachos loaded with vegan taco meat, black beans, pico de gallo, vegan nacho cheese and guacamole. Ultra-cheesy, spicy and fully loaded, better than a restaurant!
- TACO MEAT:
- 1 Full Recipe Vegan Taco Meat
- BLACK BEAN MIX:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (15-ounce) (425g) can black beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 full recipe Pico De Gallo
- VEGAN NACHO CHEESE:
- 1 full recipe Vegan Nacho Cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces (450g) Tortilla Chips*
- Fresh Cilantro
Prepare your vegan taco meat. Make the vegan taco meat according to the linked recipe and when that is baking in the oven, prepare your other ingredients.
Prepare your black bean mix. Add the olive oil and chopped onion to a frying pan with the cayenne pepper, chili flakes and cumin and sauté until the onions are softened. Then add in the black beans and water and stir fry until most of the water has cooked off. Then add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Prepare your salsa. Make your pico de gallo salsa as per the linked recipes.
Prepare your vegan nacho cheese. Make the vegan nacho cheese as per the linked recipe.
Prepare your guacamole. Mash up the avocados and then add fresh lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble the nachos. Place the tortilla chips in an even layer on a platter. Then add the vegan taco meat. Then add the black bean mix. Then add the pico de gallo salsa. Then pour on some of the vegan nacho cheese. Top with guacamole and fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.
*Use nice and sturdy tortilla chips, not super thin ones or they will tend to get soggy fast. If you use a nice and thick tortilla chip they will work much better for nachos.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (385 Votes)
- Qdoba Queso Dip 4/5 (295 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Nachos 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Velveeta Ultimate Nachos 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Potato Cheese Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pleasing Potato Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Schupfnudeln with Sauerkraut &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)