Salted Caramel Popcorn
I’m in love!!!! I’m not typically a fan of popcorn, but this is so yummy!!!!! I can’t stop eating it!!! I‘m addicted to anything salted caramel!
- 1 bag microwave popcorn, or ½ cup kernels, popped
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1½ - 2 teaspoons sea salt, such as Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from southernliving.com
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
Pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
In a small saucepan, melt together the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, & 1 teaspoon salt over medium heat. Stir constantly until everything is combined. Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes without stirring. Pour the caramel mixture over the popcorn & toss the popcorn to coat. Pour the popcorn on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining salt, depending on your taste preference. Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Allow the popcorn to cool completely. Break popcorn apart & store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Bacon Bourbon Caramel Popcorn 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- French Baguette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Porchetta (Mine) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Cheese Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Focaccia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Almond Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lidia's Sesame Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)