Potato Cheese Soup
Stay warm with a hot, delicious, creamy and cheesy potato soup. Serve with your favorite crusty bread and enjoy!
- 2 cups water
- 4 to 6 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 9 cups potatoes, shredded
- 1 1/2 pounds Velveeta
- 4 to 6 cups milk or half and half
- 6 tablespoons real bacon bits
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook carrots & celery in water & bouillon in a dutch oven on medium for 10 minutes.
Dissolve flour in 1 to 2 cups milk.
Add flour mixture & everything but cheese & bacon. Cook until thickened.
Add Velveeta & bacon bits & melt on low until thoroughly combined.
You'll also love
- Pleasing Potato Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Pork Rib Soup ("Bak Kut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot King Ranch Chicken Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Mac Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Cheese Soup - (Silver... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)