Kelloggs Coconut Pumpkin Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 15 biscuits Mini-Wheats® Frosted Original
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- chocolate chips can be added also
Adapted from google.com
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spice. Set aside.
2. In medium-size mixing bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Big Bite cereal, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, beat butter and the 1/2 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add 1 egg. Beat well. Stir in pumpkin mixture until well combined. Add flour mixture, mixing until well combine. Spread batter evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
4. For topping, beat the remaining egg until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add 1/4 cup brown sugar, beating until thick. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Spread evenly over batter in pan.
5. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until browned. Let cool and cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Honey Balsamic Green Beans 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon & Onion Foil Packet Potatoes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Butterscotch Banana Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry Chiffon Pie 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Squash Casserole 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Martinis 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Waffles With Maple-Walnut... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- butternut squash soup with coconut... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)