Zucchini-Pineapple Quick Bread with Raisins
If you have a lot of zucchini on hand this recipe is a must! If you don't have any on hand, then I suggest you get some. It was so moist and was still good a week later. A keeper for sure!
- 3 cups all purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce (I used the one with cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 to 4 cups zucchini, shredded (take out all moisture you can)
- 1 (8.5-ounce) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup both golden and regular raisins
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 2 (8 x 4-inch) loaf pans with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice and salt.
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, oil, sugars and vanilla.
Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
Stir in dry ingredients a little at a time.
Blend in raisins.
Divide batter into 2 loaf pans.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until edges pull away slightly from edges of pan and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let bread cool in pan at least 20 minutes before removing. Cool on wire racks.
You'll also love
- Blueberry, Beet, and Basil Summer... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Beer and Watermelon Cocktail 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Bowtie Pasta with Tomato and... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Korean Pulled Pork Sandwiches with... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls, Bread Machine Style 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini Salad Pita Pockets 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Nut Bread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)