Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
A deliciously different dip, guests are sure to be blown away by this fruit salsa with sweet and spicy tortilla chips.
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 pound raspberries
- 1 (16-ounce) package strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 10 (10-inch) flour tortillas, sliced into wedges
- Butter-flavored non-stick vegetable spray
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Combine all fruit in a large bowl; mix in 2 tablespoons sugar, brown sugar and strawberry preserves. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes. Mix together remaining sugar and cinnamon.
Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; coat chips with butter-flavored vegetable spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon-sugar.
Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges; cool 15 minutes. Serve chips with chilled fruit salsa.
You'll also love
- Dinner Rolls, Bread Machine Style 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Herbed Cashew Cheese Spread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ricotta Crostini with Pickled... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Crab & Avocado Quesadillas 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Christmas Party Cranberry Dip 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Phyllo Rolls 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Bean & Salsa Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Beer Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)